June 11, 2020
Dear friends and members of Compass Church,
Great news! We’re pleased to inform you the Boys & Girls Club has invited the Compass family to resume on-site worship at their facility! Here are the arrangements necessary to resume worship services.
Please be aware that Boys & Girls Club (BGC) has updated its policy regarding our use of their facility:
- All individuals entering the facility must pass through pre-screening, which includes a series of screening questions and temperature checks. Temperature checks must be at 100.3 degrees Fahrenheit or below to attend. BGC staff member will manage the screening procedures and will take and record the temperature logs.
- All individuals entering the facility must wear a cloth face covering or other pre-approved face mask.
- All individuals entering the facility shall use hand sanitizer or use the BGC hand washing station (20 seconds) after initial screening.
- While in the facility, a minimum of 6-foot social distancing shall be enforced at all times, unless your church members are from the same household.
- During the church service presentations, any individual that is presenting may remove his/her face covering while presenting AND maintain a minimum social distance of 6 feet from any and all individuals. Once your speaker has concluded his/her presentation, the protective face covering shall be worn and social distancing enforced.
- Cleaning & Sanitization of the microphone shall be done in between speakers.
- When individuals are outside the facility, before and after services, social distancing and protective face covering shall be enforced.
- Please respect this policy, including wearing a face covering at all times, even in the worship area. We all need to do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19, and it’s important to communicate to our community that we care about their health.
- For those not comfortable attending, please let us know so we can understand your concerns and help you stay connected.
In Christ’s love,
Your Board of Elders